The organisation was established in 2000 under the name Eco Clean, the core business of the organisation was providing business contract cleaning services in Dublin. The organisation’s growth has been founded on a solid business model, with significant investment in staff and expansion of our services.
Today, not only do we serve our corporate clients but work in the public sector, conduct school cleaning and school deep cleans, retail cleaning in addition to offering catering, pest control and office support functions.
Our aim is to provide professional, reliable services, at cost efficient rates to our clients. Our customers appreciate our attention to detail and they appreciate the cleaning and greener techniques we employ. We have set ourselves the challenge of delivering Cost Effective Solutions with no decrease in standards. This enormous challenge, has allowed us to totally re-think how cleaning services are delivered.
“Deliver Significant Cost Effective Solutions in the Present Economic Environment”
- Competitive Labour Rates
- Innovative Professional Cleaning Methods
- Substitute Expensive Labour with Technology
- Smooth Transition of Employees from old contractor to us
- All Staff are vetted by An Garda Síochána
- All Operatives are trained to BICS Cleaning Standards Stage 1 and Stage 2
- Superior Site Reporting to Clients
- Innovative and Eco-Friendly Cleaning Methods and Products
- Ensure Continuity of Service
- High level of Reporting and Monitoring
- Dedicated Contracts Manager to meet with our clients on a regular basis
- Service Level Reporting to our clients monthly