Before the Christmas rush starts is a good time to plan a kitchen deep clean.
We provide a specialist service ensuring your kitchen complies with all health and safety regulations, from food hygiene to fire safety. Maintaining the best standards can be difficult, especially when your time is limited while trying to run a business. As we are experienced in this sector we have stringent rules and legislation governing the condition a professional kitchen must be kept.
- Structure – Ceilings, Lights, Walls, Floors and Pipework
- Extraction Systems – Canopies, filters and ducting – fully certified
- Cooking Equipment – Cookers, Grills, Fryer, Griddles and Steamers etc.
- Ancillary Equipment – Tables, Fridges, Sinks, Racks etc.
- Servery Areas – Hot cupboards, Bain marries, Display Units and all Serving Counters
- Full Health & Safety pack including Risk Assessments and MSDS details provided on Request
- Certificate of Hygiene on completion of clean.
We are committed to maintaining your kitchen to the very highest standards:
- Avoid risk of prosecution
- Create a space with better working conditions
- Reduce risk of contamination by bacteria
- Reduce risk of pest infestation
- Improve the image of your business
We can arrange a periodic deep clean giving you piece of mind and leaving you free to look after other aspects of your hotel. Contact us to speak to a member of our sales team