We strive to utilise the latest industry technology, training methods and environmental practices which enable us to provide to our customers cleaning solutions that meet their day to day demands whilst balancing true cost efficiency in today’s challenging economic climate.
We protect all elements of our service delivery model to reflect the quality of our cleaning in order to ensure that our customers receive only the very best service experience. These key areas include the following:
- Health and Safety
- Sustainability and the Environment
- Training and Development
- Garda Vetting, Recruitment and Compliance
- Account Relationship Management
- Meaningful Management Information
- Quality Systems, SLAs and KPIs
- Finance and Support Function
We have a Quality Management System and Environmental Management System that specifies how all of our business processes are managed. Compliance to these processes are regularly audited by an independent assessor who ensures that we maintain our ISO 9001 and 14001 certification.
Our processes include:
- Implementing employee training procedures to ensure high standards of working practice
- Carrying out regular audits to detect and improve unsatisfactory quality levels
- Communication regularly with our customers to ensure quality and safety standards are being met
To download a copy of our ISO certificates please click below: